* Toe-cleavage… doesn’t that just mean that you spent too much money on too little shoe? I mean, toe-cleavage? Really…
* Yeti-boots (see left). I have only one sentence: do people who wear these look in the mirror before they leave the door?
* Handbags so small they won’t even fit a sneeze. Why carry them around in the first place if you can’t carry anything in them? Nothing, and I mean nothing fits in there. Much more practical to get a boyfriend, and have him carry around your stuff. Plus the boyfriend offers other additional non-fashion related advantages.
* girls going out on the town in the weekend in the dead of winter without a coat. It’s freezing for pete’s sake. Goosebumps are not sexy. Neither is being blue in the face because you’re turning into an ice cube. Not even to mention the cold you will inevitably get walking around without a coat. Buy a coat. And wear it. Women suffer enough for fashion (think high heels etc) without having to be cold. Last thing I heard no guy was ever turned off by a girl who was wearing a coat. It’s just not worth it.
* Double-breasted suits. Honestly. Don’t even think about it, guys. Either you have a nice wide chest or you don’t. No need to pretend. [Edit after conferring with my male dedicated follower of fashion friend: apparently the only men that have any type of legitimate reason to wear double-breasted suits are Mafia. So they can hide their guns. If you’re not Mafia, don’t go there. Go to the gym.]